Us

Us
Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Monday, September 26, 2011

Action Shot......

A good snapshot stops a moment from running away. Eudora Welty

If you have never had the privilege of meeting our youngest daughter Ryanne (pronounced Ryan) This photo completely sums her up. There are not to many words needed really to help you understand her any further. She is tiny, blond and basically has this energy all day every day. This photo sums up my kids. They were told to get their teeth brushed and ready for bed. I heard lots of "action" going on in my room of all places so I decided to grab my camera and investigate. When I came around the corner Morgan's eyes over the edge of the bed were like, "Ruh roh raggy! (you have to say that part with a Scooby -Doo voice) We've been caught!"
Ryanne on the other hand is oblivious.

When I got up this morning the quote above was in my daily generous wife tips and I thought it was perfect to go with this picture. I will have this memory forever because I caught them being kids and even though I was tired and DONE for the day I am sure this photo will make me laugh when I am needing a good one. Hope you catch your kids being kids today. :)

2 comments:

Brigitte said...

Loving all the posts! Yes - true life is in need of so many more snap shots. Helps us move past those DONE moments. I think I am having too many of them lately!! :) Cheers!

Crystal Keilers, that's me. said...

Cute =). She's so full of life!